What's new

NEW CONTEST

Go to work and come home to find this thread still going? I keep posting LAST but it doesn't stop:BangHead:
 
On a hunch I wonder if the "secret" goal is to declare WINNER to the person to post on #2016.lol, can you hang in there?

Sent from my LG-V495 using Tapatalk
 
laughing.gif
I wonder how mad everyone would get if I "locked the thread" after my comment? That would make me the last entry - right? OK OK OK - you guys are no fun!
 
laughing.gif
I wonder how mad everyone would get if I "locked the thread" after my comment? That would make me the last entry - right? OK OK OK - you guys are no fun!

It doesn't matter if you "Rig The System"
I got the "Electoral College Vote "
LAST
 
I've been silent.

Sent from my LG-V495 using Tapatalk
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom