What's new

NEW CONTEST

Winners never quit and quiters never win they always say.

Sent from my LG-V495 using Tapatalk
 
And the reality is the last post just alternated to me.

Sent from my LG-V495 using Tapatalk
 
Well I could......

Sent from my LG-V495 using Tapatalk
 
Tis but 3 weeks before Christmas and I've been sitting here here with thoughts of really cool finds
gotten with my newly won detector(ho ho) dancing in my head,
than quick as a flash it did to me occour,
that I am such a cold weather sissy. For 4 months sitting and stairing at my newly won gain I would be
Thoughts of quitting this contest, did I. And onward with words of encouragement they say to me,
Don't quit,don't quit....dunno

Sent from my LG-V495 using Tapatalk
 
Wow,, we heard a bump and checked the fireplace.
Nope, the elf in red wasn't there.
Last
 
This is one of the few places where being last is better than being first.
 
Tis the season of giving me the chance at being last.....
 
Last day of this I am sure of it.
 
:headbang: I'm just running up the pages to the last one.....
 
Go forth and find!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom