What's new

NEW CONTEST

I’ve spent the day cleaning and organizing my equipment for this weekend’s dungeness crab season opener. It should be fun!

Last
 
There were snallygasters in the forests where I was raised. Seriously. Last.

Schneller Geist German for quick ghost, or the snallygaster. I knew this guy whose son and friend had an idea. One of them puts on this cheap gorilla costume and goes to this field.
Son tells sad he thought he saw something in the field and takes dad. So the guy comes out on the edge and it is pretty far off and near sundown. He's acting like a Bigfoot walking arou d and whatever.
The old man nearly dies of excitement, wants to get to a phone and call the sheriff. Not clear if they did.
Those two were scared to ever tell him after they almost gave him a heart attack. I think he must have eventually realized somebody was yanking his chain.

fred_flinstone_and_the_snallygaster_show_-vintage_childrens_book_569716d9.webp

Last time.
 
Last edited:
Greetings, attempted lasters. Take note from a major league all star in the last game.

L-A-S-T
 
Going on a treasure hunt with my Son today
 
Dr. Last is the lastest of
Last
 
Dr last barred from practicing. Valley is not back. I am lasting longest.
 
Well one thing I do know is that I am here. Here in last.

Last
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom