What's new

NEW CONTEST

morning lasters
 
Wow....we posted at the same time...only the system got confused....it should of known that I am always
Last
 
Good last to you as well

I am now
Last
 
'moves to last'
 
While being last-well before actuAally-I heard a conspira theory about Lyme disease in the east.
Possibly Connecticut. Some guvmint place doing experiments. The Lyme disease incidents radiate out on a map from there.
So...last
 
ran some errands and now it is time for a nap dreaming about being last
 
In reality I am last. Your reach definitely exceeds your grasp.
 
It appears that is not an accurate statement.

Laaaaaaaast
 
chicken pot pie a a glass of LAAAAAST
 
While being last-well before actuAally-I heard a conspira theory about Lyme disease in the east.
Possibly Connecticut. Some guvmint place doing experiments. The Lyme disease incidents radiate out on a map from there.
So...last
I believe Connecticut could be the new government testing grounds....like in Nevada when they would detonate nuc's in the desert....Only some seriously messed up C.H.U.D. stuff going on the down low over there!
Last
 
I believe Connecticut could be the new government testing grounds....like in Nevada when they would detonate nuc's in the desert....Only some seriously messed up C.H.U.D. stuff going on the down low over there!
Last

You been listening to that am radio conspiracy Show?
Actually that guy reports a lot of facts. He was up for radio hall of fame. But some of his guests can be mentally deficient. Used to listen for fun.
The government does do a lot of stuff which should scare pee out normal folks.
Oh yeah, Merry Lastmas. Lastnuts Roasting On An Open Fire is a good Lastmas song.
Also can't wait for Lastgiving and roasted spam with stuffing.
 
You been listening to that am radio conspiracy Show?
Actually that guy reports a lot of facts. He was up for radio hall of fame. But some of his guests can be mentally deficient. Used to listen for fun.
The government does do a lot of stuff which should scare pee out normal folks.
Oh yeah, Merry Lastmas. Lastnuts Roasting On An Open Fire is a good Lastmas song.
Also can't wait for Lastgiving and roasted spam with stuffing.
No....C.H.U.D.=Characteristic Humanoid Underground Dwellers. Something isnt right with their water....never, ever explore the sewer drainage systems in Connecticut!
Last
 
There were snallygasters in the forests where I was raised. Seriously. Last.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom