What's new

NEW CONTEST

rainy day, great nap weather
 
Creeps into last while Wind and Fish sleep.
 
I made corned beef hash and eggs for breakfast....have to be "not hungry" before grocery shopping.
I went to a guns n Rose's concert in the early 1990's and the dude next to me started passing around some Hash.....I've never had any....was it good? They all got pretty wacky after it so I guess we won't be hearing from you for awhile
Last
 
Its a good night for beer and pizza
 
Its a good night for beer and pizza
Your hash must of been different than their hash....they were chasing imaginary chickens down the isles of the concert after theirs.
Last
 
Your hash must of been different than their hash....they were chasing imaginary chickens down the isles of the concert after theirs.
Last

Bet he had corned Turkish hash and now he at a stockyard trying to order a combo pizza. In the nude. Those Utah folks are hardcore.
I Won't go to Utah unless full riot gear.
But I heard a rumor they have like 3 pretty women there who aren't sister wives.
BOOOOM!
 
You need riot gear just to drive here
 
We got over an inch of rain yesterday so I decided it would be a good day to detect. Nothing but clad though. To top it off, I got home to find out that I have a roof leak. My house is only three years old so the developer had better fix it.

Last
 
The birds are starting to show up.
 

Attachments

  • 20181129_222450.webp
    20181129_222450.webp
    351.8 KB · Views: 41
  • 20181129_222350.webp
    20181129_222350.webp
    493.6 KB · Views: 39
The birds are starting to show up.
Those are nice looking pigeons....when I was a kid you could go anywhere and see pigeons on every barn roof everywhere in Michigan. We would have 2-8 all day long on ours. Now, you never see any. They have migrated to the cities I guess.
Last
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom