What's new

NEW CONTEST

Nobody wants to mistreat them. Valley just wants to eat them.
Are you breeding them to sell?

These are special pigeons. I will breed them, and then train their offspring. Very rare birds,, known as "Hawk Killers "
 
These are special pigeons. I will breed them, and then train their offspring. Very rare birds,, known as "Hawk Killers "
Nice....at some point you can send one to me and I will return it with a silver coin
That would be really cool.
 
Anyone know how long Honest Sam's suspension is for? I think the admins meant well by sentencing Sam to Banishment, but there may have been a misdiagnosis.
Last
 
Anyone know how long Honest Sam's suspension is for? I think the admins meant well by sentencing Sam to Banishment, but there may have been a misdiagnosis.
Last

Well his last one was a month or two if I recall correctly, so this one may be upwards of six months if they go with a progressive discipline philosophy.
 
Why? What did he do?
 
Anyone know how long Honest Sam's suspension is for? I think the admins meant well by sentencing Sam to Banishment, but there may have been a misdiagnosis.
Last
I heard he may have come down with the...."cat scratch fever".
Last
 
snow expected for today
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom