NEW CONTEST

Attachments

• 20171210_085716.jpg
    20171210_085716.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 41
Snow in the mountains very cold in the valley

Making myself a lazy breakfast. Peanut butter on soft rye bread with butter. Of course it gets washed down with chocolate milk. I have to go into town for a few things but with the snow,, I'm putting it off.
Last

23 in here.....Flip flops and shorts today

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

You drink while I watch over
Last

Making myself a lazy breakfast. Peanut butter on soft rye bread with butter. Of course it gets washed down with chocolate milk. I have to go into town for a few things but with the snow,, I'm putting it off.
Last

i just ate bacon,sausage,eggs and biscuits

Today we have a forecasted high of 65. It’ll be close to 70 degrees in a few days with sunshine abound. I wish though it would start raining to make it seem a little more winterlike.

Idea.....you all shhhhhush
While I be
Last

Whew! I actually worked up a bit of a sweat climbing up and down the ladder putting up Christmas lights. It got a bit warm today here in the great country of California.

With as much time as I spend on the internet, maybe I should get some kind of TV service. Even if it is only Netflix. That should consume the remainder of my every waking moment. That way,, I'll never have a free moment to get anything done.
Last

Last edited:
Captured these sheep in the South Dakota Badlands last month...
IMG_1247.JPGEver get a chance to go through the park in November...Do it, sheep are all over the place

Quiet.....I'm trying to be
Last

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back