NEW CONTEST

Snowed today...ground is frozen.
You ever find anything good? Photos or it didnt happen
Last
Yes, as of wars mostly war of 1812 buttons very little civil war, but can pretty much fine a large cent anywhere if you put in the time. Running out of land here, building everywhere. They just cleared small acre lot and getting ready to build any day now but it’s 23 degrees out. Old school from early 1900’s across street and two houses from mid 1940’s next to lot.

image.jpg It does happen. some of my fresh 2019 finds

Question? I have a phone number for Honest Sam....should I call him and see how long his latest banishment sentence is?
Last

Question? I have a phone number for Honest Sam....should I call him and see how long his latest banishment sentence is?
Last

Yes! And while you are at it, ask him if he got the sand dollars I mailed him. I paid $13 shipping for those things.

Last

time to eat and get ready for bed. Take out Chinese tonight

I heard that the smog is so bad in some places in California that if a man stands outside too long he grows a pair of California Raisins? You Californians will have to answer that.
Last

I think a news story about a 2 inch widening of the Andreas Fault was reported by CNN earlier today.
Sounds like California might end up in the Pacific.
At last

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back