catherine1 Bronze Member Joined Jun 25, 2010 Messages 1,817 Reaction score 1,080 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 10, 2012 #1 Found these rocks today digging. I think the round rock is a discoidal. Its a little rougher than the last one I found. Attachments 006 (1024x768).webp 71.2 KB · Views: 294 002 (1024x768).webp 95.3 KB · Views: 291 003 (1024x768).webp 88.2 KB · Views: 296 004 (1024x768).webp 39.8 KB · Views: 308 Upvote 0
Found these rocks today digging. I think the round rock is a discoidal. Its a little rougher than the last one I found.
old digger Gold Member Joined Jan 15, 2012 Messages 7,553 Reaction score 7,437 Golden Thread 0 Location Montana Detector(s) used White's MXT Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 10, 2012 #2 Interesting! Really nice finds.
F flintmel Sr. Member Joined Feb 3, 2012 Messages 337 Reaction score 24 Golden Thread 0 Location Ct. Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Mar 10, 2012 #3 nice assortment of artifacts! The small round one, is that a bead?
catherine1 Bronze Member Joined Jun 25, 2010 Messages 1,817 Reaction score 1,080 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 10, 2012 Thread Owner #4 I think its a musket/bullet Mel.
pickaway Bronze Member Joined Nov 1, 2011 Messages 1,180 Reaction score 970 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used ace 400 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 11, 2012 #5 Good dig...