New Digging Tool

Lacomo

Feb 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just want to show you guys a new digging tool I picked up yesterday at Tractor Supply for under $10. It looks pretty good, the edges are sharp and the tool seems pretty strong. So if you have a Tractor Supply Store in your area you might want to check it out.
gardentool.jpg

OUTCOME1

Oct 22, 2012
Hanover, VA
Detector(s) used
teknetics delta 4000 w/dd coil...teknetics pin pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i have the same one..i got mine at tractor supply as well. check out my youtube video of how i modified it..the case.............just search metal detecting digging tool with custom case

fella

Bronze Member
Oct 24, 2012
Wisc
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Free tip: Pull the plastic handle off and weld where the handle and spade come together. Slip plastic handle back on.
The two little spot welds the mfg puts on won't hold for long!

HALO12

Greenie
Feb 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Looks good. Just got an Lesche Sampson Mini T handle Serrated 18" myself. Obviously an all metal tool, I'm considering coating the T handle, shank, and foot steps with liquid plastic electrical insulation (same stuff used for hand tools, pliers, wire cutters, etc.) for added safety. Chances may be low of hitting live electrical ground wires, but added safety cannot hurt. I posted this suggestion on this forum today under "CALL BEFORE YOU DIG" - SAFETY TIP. The tool you have here may have some insulating property with plastic handle.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread