Davers
Gold Member
- Joined
- Jan 8, 2013
- Messages
- 8,237
- Reaction score
- 7,296
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- N.of , I-285...GA
- Detector(s) used
- Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
New display case break in ? what's the best way
What is the best way to break in the Southren Star type style presentation cases . When new Ive noted its hard to put new mines ,esp, 69 cal or 58s when the case is new , closing them seems to put alot of pressure on the glass espacally at the top . should I just put in a few at a time , let them settle ,then put in a few more / settle few more etc.? I don't want to break the glass & over time will the pressure on the glass build up or will it decrease? .Thanks to all & may your finds be Great.....
What is the best way to break in the Southren Star type style presentation cases . When new Ive noted its hard to put new mines ,esp, 69 cal or 58s when the case is new , closing them seems to put alot of pressure on the glass espacally at the top . should I just put in a few at a time , let them settle ,then put in a few more / settle few more etc.? I don't want to break the glass & over time will the pressure on the glass build up or will it decrease? .Thanks to all & may your finds be Great.....







