What's new

New etrac users forum

civil_war22

Relic Recovery Specialist
Joined
Dec 5, 2008
Messages
3,257
Reaction score
2,815
Golden Thread
1
Location
NW Arkansas
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 SE/LTD2, minelab Etrac, whites classic id, spectrum xlt, fisher f7, fisher 1266, king of all Tesoro Cibola, Tesoro Vaquero, Fisher 1280-X, minelab equinox, Fisher F75+ Garrett AT MAX
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Come join my new etrac members forum. Discuss anything about your etrac. New programs, mods, any new ideas to better this awesome machine.
 
where is this new Etrac forum?
 
It's under my name in the group forum area.
 
Oh, OK. I wasn't even aware that area existed.
 
I had forgotten till yesterday. If anyone else wants to join just click on the link to my etrac group forum. I'd like as many members as possible to start up an online tutorial and help new ideas section. Thanks yall
 
Come on etrac users. Come join the fun...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom