What's new

New Excalibur ll on the way

FloridaBill

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2008
Messages
1,541
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Location
Punta Gorda, Florida
Detector(s) used
Compass & Beachunter 300, Garrett Seahunter Excalibur ll
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Finally got one located paid and its on the way. I am really gun shy about this but hopefully it will be fine. A few years ago I had three new ones in a row and couldn't get one to work, so instead of spending the whole summer shipping ex cal.s back & forth I bought the beachhunter300. In fact I was the first one to buy one according to Kellyco.

I have used Pete's a lot (Erikk) so here hoping LOL
I may even make one of these for myself now


IMG_3159.jpg
 
Upvote 0
I hope you have better luck with your new Excal Bill.An thanks again for the awsome looking shirt. They are top notch :thumbsup:
 
Best of Luck on the new Excal....erikks got some nice looking machines...Like the shirt...
 
I know you'll have a ball with it Bill.. Can't wait to see your goodies when ya do.
 
:headbang:
i really like mine. i hope you will have great luck with yours! urdaboss
 
Congs on the new Excalibur. I got mine a couple weeks ago. But only had time to get out once with it. Hope you do great with it.....Matt
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom