Gaspipe

Bronze Member
Sep 6, 2013
New England
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro; F75
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just thought I'd give a little review of this machine I got Friday. Read up on it and watched a few YouTube videos and it is really pretty intuitive and nice and easy to enter your settings. I played around with it at some field and cellar locations that I have previously hit very thoroughly with my ATP and 5x8 coil. At each location I was actually impressed with how well the ATP did. I used the little 5" coil instead of the larger coil and I gotta say this a nice detector. That little coil is deep and spot on . I mostly hunted in the FA setting, discrim at 15 ,nothing notched , tried both 2 and 3 tones And sensitivity between 60 and 90 . I was mostly giving it a test drive to see what worked for me. My first Fisher and I must say I was impressed with the depth and stability even at high sensitivity it was very very stable . Even when I run my ATP higher sensitivity it will false if you bump high grass or a twig but not so with the F75. Oh by the way I pulled a bunch of buttons from the sites I visited, one was a tiny (about 6-7mm) cuff button at 6 inches from a bunch of iron . Should be a fun machine to really learn . Be well.

Randy Combs

Sep 16, 2013
FREDONIA KENTUCKY
Detector(s) used
Teknetics G2
Predator Raptor
Predator Phoenix
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mine upgraded F75 should be back this week. I am jonesing to get out with it.

choppadude

Dec 23, 2012
Twin Tiers NY
Detector(s) used
XP Deus X2, CTX 3030, E Trac, T2, AT Pro, AKA Sorex, Makro Kruzer, Minelab GP3500, Nokta Impact
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I will be pulling the trigger on a new F75 LTD this week and am stoked especially with all the good things I am hearing. The 5 year warranty is what really has me sold.

Randy Combs

Sep 16, 2013
FREDONIA KENTUCKY
Detector(s) used
Teknetics G2
Predator Raptor
Predator Phoenix
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mine came today, but it is raining out. I will get out with it soon.

Fletch88

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2013
Valdosta, GA
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATPro- 8.5x11, 5x8, CORS Fotune 5.5x9.5
Tesoro Silver microMax- 8 donut, 8x11 RSD, 3x18 Cleansweep
Minelab Excalibur ll- 10" Tornado
Minelab CTX 3030
Minelab Xterra 305
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
From everything I've seen it sure looks like an awesome machine!

Randy Combs

Sep 16, 2013
FREDONIA KENTUCKY
Detector(s) used
Teknetics G2
Predator Raptor
Predator Phoenix
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got out for an hour today with the upgraded F75 and it was a pleasure to not hear constant noise. And it seems to pinpoint a little better.

OP
OP
G

Gaspipe

Bronze Member
Sep 6, 2013
New England
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro; F75
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got out for an hour today with the upgraded F75 and it was a pleasure to not hear constant noise. And it seems to pinpoint a little better.
It is good to know that the upgrade is noticeably more quite.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread