What's new

new field, new fibula

folkert

Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2004
Messages
392
Reaction score
14
Golden Thread
0
Location
Germany
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero Germany
Went to a new field this morning and found a new roman site: roman fibula of the late first/early second century AD.
 

Attachments

  • Fibel A.webp
    Fibel A.webp
    15.2 KB · Views: 696
  • FIbel B.webp
    FIbel B.webp
    13.8 KB · Views: 702
Upvote 0
Congrats on the fibula! I would be happy with a Roman anything from this area. HH, Mike
 
Wow ! Talk about diggin' history ...I really enjoy seein' your finds.HH....Panz
 
A nice piece of history you got there...It's in pretty good shape eventhough it has been in the ground for centuries...Congrats on your find...HH
 
Folkert,you are one lucky guy to be able to walk out your door and find amazing treasures! I envy you my friend. ;)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom