OP
OP
Steve Herschbach

Steve Herschbach

Apr 1, 2005
Nevada
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have been looking for simple info like msrp and coil options and I am at my wit's end I cant find jack squat.

The camo versions are MSRP $899 with minimum advertised price (MAP) of $799. No word yet on price of non-camo version but it may be lower. All coils that work on the Gold Bug Pro will work on the F19.

roaddust66

Sep 22, 2013
Chattanooga Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Impact , Tejon . Fisher F75, Vaquero, uMaxSilver, Cibola , Delta 4000, F2, Ace350 , original Bandido
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I am just getting back into the hobby. i have bought a few machines but do not have a high end VDI Machine yet , I have been reading and I have picked an F 70. The reason being budget and I hear they are easy to see ( i dont see well ) and perform about as well as its brothers , the T2 and F75 when it comes to civil war. Now they getting ready to roll out this one. If I am a civil war relic hunter do i go ahead and buy an F70 or wait and see on this one ?

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'd might hold out & see if u could find mayb a used f75ltd or se great machine but so is the f70 the ltd & se (75) do have some more options but its all what u can afford

gleaner1

Silver Member
Feb 1, 2009
Gateway to the 1000 Islands
Detector(s) used
Sometime(s)
Primary Interest:
Other
Go to Fisher Research Laboratory's website and you wont find jack squat about f19, its some kinda joke. It's like a farce, or a myth, its like the tecter that everybody forgot.

Last edited:

atomicscott

Bronze Member
Aug 18, 2011
Riverside CA
Detector(s) used
Current: Nokta Makro Simplex+, Teknetics Patriot, Fisher Gold Bug (original), GP Pinpointer (Garrett Clone) Lesche. Owned: Omega 8000, Minelab X-Terra 505, Fisher F2, Tesoro Vaquero, & Compadre, Whit
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Go to Fisher Research Laboratory's website and you wont find jack squat about f19, its some kinda joke. It's like a farce, or a myth, its like the tecter that everybody forgot.

I doubt DJ would waste his time talking about a myth.

gleaner1

Silver Member
Feb 1, 2009
Gateway to the 1000 Islands
Detector(s) used
Sometime(s)
Primary Interest:
Other
I know it's real atomicscott I'll have one someday maybe. In all honesty and sincerity, why wont FRL have this awesome new item on their website? Are they too busy to manage such an important part of modern business practice, the website? Just the fact that they dont have it on their site is simply ludicrous and makes me wonder who's steering the ship down there.

atomicscott

Bronze Member
Aug 18, 2011
Riverside CA
Detector(s) used
Current: Nokta Makro Simplex+, Teknetics Patriot, Fisher Gold Bug (original), GP Pinpointer (Garrett Clone) Lesche. Owned: Omega 8000, Minelab X-Terra 505, Fisher F2, Tesoro Vaquero, & Compadre, Whit
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know it's real atomicscott I'll have one someday maybe. In all honesty and sincerity, why wont FRL have this awesome new item on their website? Are they too busy to manage such an important part of modern business practice, the website? Just the fact that they dont have it on their site is simply ludicrous and makes me wonder who's steering the ship down there.
I totally agree, the website update should have coincided with them releasing the MSRP. That is odd, especially seeing how Fisher generally has their finger on the pulse.

steve1357

May 17, 2013
Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Fisher Teknetics Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I totally agree, the website update should have coincided with them releasing the MSRP. That is odd, especially seeing how Fisher generally has their finger on the pulse.

The Fisher website hasn't been updated in over a year imho.

If you go to Fisher Labs News, it's still dated 4/2013.

Seems they have abandoned their website for Facebook as has their sister site Teknetics.

Last edited:

steve1357

May 17, 2013
Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last edited:

atomicscott

Bronze Member
Aug 18, 2011
Riverside CA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

steve1357

May 17, 2013
Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Haha! Maybe the squeaking got us some grease?

True dat

Thinking about what I'd buy, if I could send in my GoldBugPro and get the new software they're running in the F19, and add the all metal pinpoint function they omitted, I'd be willing to pay for it.

fsdigital12

Jun 20, 2010
Might as well sell your gbp and get the f19 at that point....thatd what theyre gonna tell you to do...

I personally dont need audio id. Never used it on the t2se.

Sent from my SM-G730V using Tapatalk

atomicscott

Bronze Member
Aug 18, 2011
Riverside CA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Might as well sell your gbp and get the f19 at that point....thatd what theyre gonna tell you to do...

I personally dont need audio id. Never used it on the t2se.

Wow, you dont use audio ID? So you rely on the display only? That is definitely new to me!

Last edited:

fsdigital12

Jun 20, 2010
I use two tone. Grunt or high tone. Makes things simple fast and deeper then the multi tone option on machines like the t2se. 3tone or delta pitch werent as deep or sharp.

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I use two tone. Grunt or high tone. Makes things simple fast and deeper then the multi tone option on machines like the t2se. 3tone or delta pitch werent as deep or sharp.

I haven't noticed any more or heard more depth with tone choice I use the f75ltd 3h no problems goin 10" on as average in field with little trash, trashy area 7+ plus having the processors goin working hard

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread