What's new

NEW FISHERS 11 22 44

skeeter86

Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 22, 2013
Messages
91
Reaction score
18
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Any ideas on the KHZ. that it will use?
 
7.8 fisher got back to me on Facebook :)
 
Today is the 18th of May and is suppose to be the release date. Sure is quiet out there.
 
I'd like to know to bowwinkles really want one but want to see videos first
 
The latest word is there will be some kind of announcement some time later this week.
 
I've heard from someone saying on findmall.com that they've cut the boost out of the detector so no boost I guess the guy heard it from fisher on facebook
 
Today is the 18th of May and is suppose to be the release date. Sure is quiet out there.

the plan was to produce. And ship the f11,22, and 44 this week to distributors and dealers. We will be producing and shipping the f11 this week. Because of some tweaks that will make the f22 and f44, more waterproof than we ever imagined possible, we will produce and ship somewhere under 100 this week. Next week, when a shipment of new seals come in, we will finish producing and shipping. We think the latest is June 1.
 
I've heard from someone saying on findmall.com that they've cut the boost out of the detector so no boost I guess the guy heard it from fisher on facebook

Yep. It's on facebook. Fisher answered and said "boost was left on the cutting room floor". The engineers had trouble making it work.
 
I was looking forward to that boost lol but it won't deter me
 
No boost on these lil guys??!? boooo--keeping mine on preorder with kellyco, but boooooooo haha
 
Give their shipping department a "boost".
 
I read a nice review on the F44 by Keith Southern. Seems like a nice little unit. Threshold based AM is a nice feature. 5 different red backlight intensities is nice for the night hunter. There is no disc feature. You notch any (or all) of 9 segments.
 
I remember a date in history of May 18, then the sawdust started to fall out of the Fisher cracks. Then it was June 2 and still the ZZZZ's are being heard from the shipping department. This process is getting contagious because Whites now has also delayed their Treasure Master units. Must be something in the air.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom