New focus on my other hobby.

Blackfoot58

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2023
Iowa
Detector(s) used
Makro Simplex+
A while back I shared a photo of some of my whittling. It gets me through the days when I can’t get out, due to weather, etc. Here are my latest. Although it’s FAR from obvious, these are sort of an homage to many of the great folks I’ve “met” on T Net. Here’s how (L to R): The parrot reminds me of members who don’t worry about weather. They beach hunt and dive, year round. The Conquistador: So many in search of Cobs and Spanish shipwreck booty. The little blue guy is my version of a ship’s captain. The (unpainted) Wizard reminds me of the magic we all feel when seeking the unknown, whether a mine, a bottle or an arrowhead. The orange-hatted man, is my version of a proper British gentleman. I’ve met a few, male and female Brits on T Net and am better for doing so. Finally a hillbilly. I nearly put him in camouflage overalls, but enough of that! LOL. He is me, and many other great people who relate to the redneck/hillbilly label. Have a great day. The next big find is just around the corner!👍🏼

Attachments

• 341E4608-DD29-4529-9EC4-318AE7BE9E0C.jpeg
    341E4608-DD29-4529-9EC4-318AE7BE9E0C.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 30

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread