What's new

New frame I put together!

choo

Hero Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2009
Messages
833
Reaction score
2,489
Golden Thread
0
Location
Ohio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I put a new frame of stuff together some of the stuff I found this year & some older finds!
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    720.2 KB · Views: 150
Upvote 0
Good stuff, Choo. Love those lil' celts!
 
That's really nice. I need to do the same with some barn wood I've collected.:icon_thumright:
 
Very nice. I like the bifurcate.
 
Sweet finds , what’s the piece that starts the 3rd row (all the way left ) it looks drilled on the side , also love the serrated points
 
Nice display case. Congrats
 
Real nice! Is that some kind of tooth in the 3rd row?
 
Great looking frame,some nice bigger pieces too.
 
Nice job on the case! :occasion14:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom