What's new

New frame

SCrocks

Hero Member
Joined
May 11, 2013
Messages
954
Reaction score
1,554
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Some of the better points I found the past few months. All from S.C.- Thanks for the look
009 (1024x768).webp011 (1024x768).webp012 (1024x768).webp013 (1024x768).webp014 (1024x768).webp
 
Upvote 0
I like the organic way you displayed your points…not the standard symmetrical approach...very visually appealing!
 
Really nice! Thought you had found enough recently for a frame. Looks like a representation from late paleo/early archaic to woodland. You have some great fields and nice farmers in your area! Congrats!
 
That's an amazing case full. I also like the way you took the time to display them the way you did.
 
I brought this back to the top because a nice collection deserves to be seen .
 
Very nice collection.. Thanks for the look
 
I think that is more than I found all last year. Got some real nice ones in that frame.
 
Nice frame Sam I must have missed it the first go around.
 
Thats awesome. I have been talking about building a display table. Seems hanging them on the wall would involve gluing them or pinching between glass and a cushion.... neither of which appeals to me much. If that doesn't screw them up then they can always fall off the wall. I wanna build a 50x20 glass top with lights. I have been talking about it for a while though. lol
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom