New "Free MD'ing tool set with leather pouch" Contest <<<<<. USA only.

Ocean7

Bronze Member
Apr 15, 2004
SE, PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
Minelab Explorer II
Garrett MASTER HUNTER 7
Garrett ADS DEEPSEEKER
Compass X100
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

The prize in this contest is an brand new MD'ing tool set with leather pouch - as shown below. Coin probe, gator digger, & turf knife. I use coin probe all the time to mark dead center on my coil after object is located.
I used to use to probe for objects until Minlab's Nox pinponter got so accurate.

Open to anyone with a US mailing address - no international shipping outside USA. MUST BE 18 YEARS OLD OR OLDER due to some states restricting sales of straight knives to minors! :(

All you have to do is guess correct number from 1-100. A Random Number Generator will be used to determine number. Ties will go in to a second pool and another number will be guessed and winner determined via Random Number Generator. The first person to correctly guess the number will be declared the winner on July 30th. If there are no correct answers by July 30 2023, the person who guesses the closest number, without going over random number - will be declared the winner. Only one guess per person please and please do not change your guess once it has been placed. Please check to make sure you are not posting a duplicate guess. Duplicate posters will be disqualified. This is open to current users on Tnet as of 07-22-23 - eliminating anyone creating new profiles just to guess multiple times. :)

Take your best shot and Good Luck!

Random Number Generator

Here are photos :

Attachments

• MDing tool set (1).jpg
    MDing tool set (1).jpg
    129.9 KB · Views: 35
  • MDing tool set (2).jpg
    MDing tool set (2).jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 34

Back-of-the-boat

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
AT GOLD/Garrett /C.Scope cs4PI/Garrett(carrot) pro pointer/ 5x8 double d coil and sniper coil/Lesche digger/Lesche "T" handle shovel.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

michael NY

Nov 4, 2007
USA
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Coinstrike, F70, Explorer XS, Sovereign XS, Spectrum, IDX PRO.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

The prize in this contest is an brand new MD'ing tool set with leather pouch - as shown below. Coin probe, gator digger, & turf knife. I use coin probe all the time to mark dead center on my coil after object is located.
I used to use to probe for objects until Minlab's Nox pinponter got so accurate.

Open to anyone with a US mailing address - no international shipping outside USA. MUST BE 18 YEARS OLD OR OLDER due to some states restricting sales of straight knives to minors! :(

All you have to do is guess correct number from 1-100. A Random Number Generator will be used to determine number. Ties will go in to a second pool and another number will be guessed and winner determined via Random Number Generator. The first person to correctly guess the number will be declared the winner on July 30th. If there are no correct answers by July 30 2023, the person who guesses the closest number, without going over random number - will be declared the winner. Only one guess per person please and please do not change your guess once it has been placed. Please check to make sure you are not posting a duplicate guess. Duplicate posters will be disqualified. This is open to current users on Tnet as of 07-22-23 - eliminating anyone creating new profiles just to guess multiple times. :)

Take your best shot and Good Luck!

Random Number Generator

Here are photos :

nuggetshooter323

Jul 22, 2005
Colorado Springs
Detector(s) used
The Legend, Anfibio Equinox 900, Gold Kruzer, XP Deus, ORX, Tesoro Tejon, Whites GMT, Falcon MD20, XP MI-6, Fisher F-Pulse, Pulse Dive, Vibra Probe, UniProbe.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting

DIG5050

Apr 15, 2021
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Deus II 9”
Garrett Apex
Fisher 1236-X2
Fisher CZ20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting