New Garden

Blackfoot58

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2023
Iowa
Detector(s) used
Makro Simplex+
I build a new garden gate to keep rabbits and deer out. I have been wanting to repurpose a few MD finds as a gate latch. Why buy new when you have a detector? As you can see, currently it is a dog chain. I have a lot of possibilities to work with, but want something better. I decided that I would complete it this weekend, no matter what. This morning I found a latch. So into the electrolysis tank it will go. How cool is that. Im not trying to do the religion thing to anyone. But “seek and ye shall find”, had to be written with treasure hunters in mind. 👍🏼

Attachments

• IMG_1850.jpeg
    IMG_1850.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 40
  • IMG_1849.jpeg
    IMG_1849.jpeg
    525.5 KB · Views: 23
Upvote 6
Titled changed because it violated our rules.

I build a new garden gate to keep rabbits and deer out. I have been wanting to repurpose a few MD finds as a gate latch. Why buy new when you have a detector? As you can see, currently it is a dog chain. I have a lot of possibilities to work with, but want something better. I decided that I would complete it this weekend, no matter what. This morning I found a latch. So into the electrolysis tank it will go. How cool is that. Im not trying to do the religion thing to anyone. But “seek and ye shall find”, had to be written with treasure hunters in mind. 👍🏼
Nice!!! Congrats!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back