New girl metal detector!!!

Jelka, welcome to TNET ! Now that you are investigating metal detecting, I hope you make lots of great finds when you get your metal detector!

We might have long winters ,but dress warm and hunt the woods,they stay unfrozen most of the winter,don`t let the cold get in your way.
Gary

Jelka, welcome to TNET ! Now that you are investigating metal detecting, I hope you make lots of great finds when you get your metal detector!

Thank you! Same to you :)

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

We might have long winters ,but dress warm and hunt the woods,they stay unfrozen most of the winter,don`t let the cold get in your way. Gary

Haha alright GAP.. But first I need a detector still don't know which one to buy though

Stay within your budget,get the one you like between the two you picked there is little difference...Hobby Lobby has a 40% off coupon on their web site and they sell Bounty Hunter my buddy got his BH Tracker for 60.00.
What ever you get read the manual over and over till you understand it then take you machine some where it can find some good stuff....remember you WILL Dig a lot of junk,it`s part of the game.
The hobby of metal is all about hearing the little diff. in tone and less looking at the meter...more sound and little sight the meter`s all lie
Learn the cut the plugs in you own yard...take any trash/junk with you when you leave the site...you got all winter to decide.
Gary

Stay within your budget,get the one you like between the two you picked there is little difference...Hobby Lobby has a 40% off coupon on their web site and they sell Bounty Hunter my buddy got his BH Tracker for 60.00. What ever you get read the manual over and over till you understand it then take you machine some where it can find some good stuff....remember you WILL Dig a lot of junk,it`s part of the game. The hobby of metal is all about hearing the little diff. in tone and less looking at the meter...more sound and little sight the meter`s all lie Learn the cut the plugs in you own yard...take any trash/junk with you when you leave the site...you got all winter to decide. Gary

Haha yeah I was thinking the tracker iv is it a good detector I saw it's waster proof and how far can it detect I wanna find gold and silver also with regular clad coins

TreasureGirl.JPG

Hello Jelka and welcome from Alabama. I wish you happy hunting. Feel free to share your cool finds as well as the things that you learn.

Welcome to Tnet from N. Mississippi.

Hello Jelka and welcome from Alabama. I wish you happy hunting. Feel free to share your cool finds as well as the things that you learn.

Thank you ! Hope you have good hunts too ! :)

Welcome to T-net .
IMO. (tho i'm sure GAP knows more about detectors than I) I would not go too cheap & go mid-range like you said in your first post ( but get what you can afford )as one is better than none.

Being a young lady you might want to find a partner with a like mind to hunt with.
& GAP is also right as well ; ID screens only give you an Idea of whats in the ground.
Put in the time and you will learn & find.
Good Luck.
Davers

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back