El Cooter Full Member Joined Mar 20, 2007 Messages 201 Reaction score 3 Golden Thread 0 Location Merced, Ca. Detector(s) used Whites XLT, GMT, V-Sat and ML2200d Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 8, 2008 #1 1.5 ozer and a nice specimen. Attachments P7300061 resize.webp 100.6 KB · Views: 1,076 Upvote 0
Boxtopp Jr. Member Joined Jul 11, 2004 Messages 57 Reaction score 24 Golden Thread 0 Location Lake county Ca Detector(s) used Se mxt tiger shark Aug 8, 2008 #3 That's freaking awsome Chris!!@! Go find some more.. Eric
El Cooter Full Member Joined Mar 20, 2007 Messages 201 Reaction score 3 Golden Thread 0 Location Merced, Ca. Detector(s) used Whites XLT, GMT, V-Sat and ML2200d Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 8, 2008 Thread Owner #4 The big nug was under a small tailings pile in the mud. It was about a foot down using Minelab 2200 Chris
The big nug was under a small tailings pile in the mud. It was about a foot down using Minelab 2200 Chris
Boxtopp Jr. Member Joined Jul 11, 2004 Messages 57 Reaction score 24 Golden Thread 0 Location Lake county Ca Detector(s) used Se mxt tiger shark Aug 8, 2008 #5 You've been doing pretty well lately on the nugs. It almost looks like you know what your doing I suppose the heat doesn't bother you when your digging yellor stuff. I hope your family is doing well.
You've been doing pretty well lately on the nugs. It almost looks like you know what your doing I suppose the heat doesn't bother you when your digging yellor stuff. I hope your family is doing well.
El Cooter Full Member Joined Mar 20, 2007 Messages 201 Reaction score 3 Golden Thread 0 Location Merced, Ca. Detector(s) used Whites XLT, GMT, V-Sat and ML2200d Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 8, 2008 Thread Owner #6 Hi Eric, yea I think I got it down . The heat is a killer, I hunt maybe 3 or 4 hours and am done! This spot is about a mile walk in and with detector and pac its rough but worth it. Chris Attachments try 3.gif 381.7 KB · Views: 1,096
Hi Eric, yea I think I got it down . The heat is a killer, I hunt maybe 3 or 4 hours and am done! This spot is about a mile walk in and with detector and pac its rough but worth it. Chris
Nullers Jr. Member Joined Mar 11, 2007 Messages 96 Reaction score 6 Golden Thread 0 Location Ridgecrest, California Detector(s) used Fisher Gold Bug 2 White's MXT Aug 9, 2008 #7 Outstanding! How about a photo once you've cleaned off the dust?
kuger Gold Member Joined Nov 6, 2007 Messages 9,732 Reaction score 2,803 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used ,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 9, 2008 #8 Way to go Coot!I need to start detecting instead ofdredging........over your way You guys got all the gold over there!
Way to go Coot!I need to start detecting instead ofdredging........over your way You guys got all the gold over there!
El Cooter Full Member Joined Mar 20, 2007 Messages 201 Reaction score 3 Golden Thread 0 Location Merced, Ca. Detector(s) used Whites XLT, GMT, V-Sat and ML2200d Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 11, 2008 Thread Owner #9 Jim, the big ones were about a foot deep or more, so no. The smaller ones were close to the top. Kuger, I gave my dredge away!!! Detecting is what I like. Coot.
Jim, the big ones were about a foot deep or more, so no. The smaller ones were close to the top. Kuger, I gave my dredge away!!! Detecting is what I like. Coot.
El Cooter Full Member Joined Mar 20, 2007 Messages 201 Reaction score 3 Golden Thread 0 Location Merced, Ca. Detector(s) used Whites XLT, GMT, V-Sat and ML2200d Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 12, 2008 Thread Owner #10 Cleaned nugget, Attachments re size big boy.gif 316.6 KB · Views: 932
Nullers Jr. Member Joined Mar 11, 2007 Messages 96 Reaction score 6 Golden Thread 0 Location Ridgecrest, California Detector(s) used Fisher Gold Bug 2 White's MXT Aug 12, 2008 #11 Thanks for the update! mmmm that's purdy!
flyspekau Full Member Joined Apr 2, 2008 Messages 175 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 Location Fresno Ca Detector(s) used Whites GMT Aug 16, 2008 #12 It's a nicen very very nicen
EARTHLING Jr. Member Joined Aug 17, 2008 Messages 85 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 Location DALLAS TEXAS Detector(s) used SHADOW x5.... GOLDTRAX... D.P. WADER.... NAUTILUS DMC II B Aug 22, 2008 #13 make sure if you sell it to sell it to a collector and get even more for it.......... is that a MONO WALLABY coil ??
make sure if you sell it to sell it to a collector and get even more for it.......... is that a MONO WALLABY coil ??
El Cooter Full Member Joined Mar 20, 2007 Messages 201 Reaction score 3 Golden Thread 0 Location Merced, Ca. Detector(s) used Whites XLT, GMT, V-Sat and ML2200d Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 25, 2008 Thread Owner #14 its a DD. Cooter