New guy from central N.Y.

whammy

Oct 23, 2012
Conquest New York
Detector(s) used
Whites Vision, DFX, Eagle Spectrum
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all. Been peeking at the site for some time and decided to join. Been detecting for quite some time. Retired Public Safety Officer from a major college after 37 years and retired from the Air National Guard after 28 years. My wife and I are now the Animal Control Officers for our small town, and we are also the large animal rescue for our county. So much for being retired. In the spare time I try to get out as much as I can to dirt fish, and on occassion am joined by my wife. Look forward to seeing all the cool finds made by everybody.

AC1955

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2012
New Hampshire & Maine
Detector(s) used
V3i, Excalibur II, White's M6, Coinmaster, Teknetics EurotekPro, White's Surfmaster PI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome from New Hampshire. My husband and I detect just about every weekend. Great hobby!

HH,
Anita

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
welcome Whammy! Figuring Conquest is only about an hour out of Ithaca, I would guess your "major college" to be Cornell. I used to live in Trumansburg many years ago. Lots of history in that area. Good luck!!

Diggincoinz

Bronze Member
Dec 19, 2004
Wayne County, NY
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 70 / Tesoro TigerShark / Fisher F70
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome from nearby Wayne County on the South shores of Lake Ontario. My grandparents live in Conquest for many years, in fact, they named the ballfield after him! And I loved that big old farm house they had!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread