New guy here just stopped by to say Hi

GSE1SW

Feb 20, 2007
Just south west of Chi-town
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTP 1350
Hey everyone,
I just signed up a few days ago. I have read tons of posts in the last few days. I am Waiting for my detector to arrive. I mail ordered a Garrett 1350 GTP Monday from a place in Cali. It should be here tomorrow. I have the day off, The ground is thawing, and it's not supposed to rain WOO HOO! I'll have to post some pics of whatever mud I find! If you haven't figured it yet I dig Dirt. 4-wheelin in my truck, ATV, gardening or treasure hunting I'm into it. This will be the first Detector I had of my own. I hope I love it. I read a lot of info here and other locations and feel that this was described as the best for my intentions. Anyway I'm quite sure it won't be the last one I own. Hey enough rambling. I need to go see what peep's are posting in the todays find section! I look forward to being part of this wonderful collaboration here.
Good luck to all and Happy Hunting!

Attachments

• Trail Masters 20.jpg
    Trail Masters 20.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 451
  • Super Chevy.JPG
    Super Chevy.JPG
    66.5 KB · Views: 449
Welcome aboard GSE15W.You'll fit right in here.We have any and all kinds but most of all we have all family.Just bought the little neighbor girl's baby a 'T' shirt that says 'I eat dirt".

Doh!
I forgot to say I also hunt meteorites. so if anyone in the area does that I'd like to hear from You. Especially in the park forest strewn field!
Space Rocks Rule!

Welcome to treasurenet! I see even when your not diggin in the dirt - you are still diggin in the dirt!

Look forward to hearing how you do!

Welcome. Nice truck. Hope to see some pics when you get your MD. Hillbilly Bread<><

Well welcome GSE and you're among dirt digging lovers here thats for certain. When that detector arrives today it will be a new addiction in the makings. I soon hope to read all about your adventures and the treasures you uncover. Best of luck and enjoy your courtship with that new toy.

Welcome aboard!! We have a lot of dirt diggers here at TNet...but you look like a real dirt loving dirt devil. :o
Looking forward to posts and pics of your finds. ;D

;) RR

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back