What's new

New Guy Here.

done dug it all up

Full Member
Joined
Feb 8, 2009
Messages
170
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Location
Cinci--just moved to KY
Hi everybody



Im new here, and I just wanted to say hello. This is a great site. I havent really dug it all, just most of it--cause it looks like you folks are still finding a bunch. :wink:


done dugit
 
Well leave some for me on the chance I'll make it out of the house sometime soon.
and welcome!
 
:wave: Hi new guy and welcome to T-Net!

Goodyguy~
 
Goodyguy said:
:wave: Hi new guy and welcome to T-Net!
Hope you pass your initiation and it doesn't get too rough. ;D
First you have to go here and make a guess: http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,58818.0.html

Well you seem like a nice guy
Ok......you passed come on in.

Goodyguy~


LOL I have no idea what the hell that is. I am a nice guy, but I'm not a Goodyguy. :D
 
welcome to TNET. Hope you enjoy your stay.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom