New Guy in Colorado

Your on your way to getting the fever,the MD fever. :hello2: :laughing7:

Welcome to Tnet. I'm here in Summit County. Since your handle is '2'MileHi, I'll assume you're not a frontrange tourist from Denver. Just kiddin! We appreciate their money. Kiddin aside, you can find a ton of useful info here. GH!

[quote: Snip. Since your handle is '2'MileHi, I'll assume you're not a frontrange tourist from Denver.[/quote]

Denver. Oh, yeah. A Boulder suburb, isn't it? Now, let's see. Frisco. Wyoming, right? Isn't the Colorado border at the summit of Hoosier? :laughing9:

hahaha! You're pretty much right, 2mile. The Colorado border is about 2 feet south of the summit of Hoosier and that state is Southpark, or Bayou Salado. To the west is Utah and that's about it. I detect a lot but I swear those miners didn't have any money and if they lost a penny they organized a search party to find it. If I wanted to keep em, I could be the king of square nails. Where are you located?

Hi! Welcome from the Blue Mountains of northeastern Oregon! You kinda forgot Oregon in your geography lesson, RGINN!

2MileHi, what brand of detector do you have? Getting to know your detector takes a little time and a lot of use. Read you manual several times, playing with the detector as you read through it just to familiarize yourself with it. Get out and practice, practice, practice with it, manual in hand if you have to! Over time you can figure out pretty precisely what the detector is telling you. Good lluck!

It's a Bounty Hunter Tracker IV I found on Cabela's site but probably purchased somewhere else. Pretty low end I'd think.

Actually, that is not a bad beginners detector. It should be great to learn on, but you will probably want to upgrade later on if you really take to the hobby. Good luck! :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back