What's new

New Guy in Ms.

Vexxin

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jun 4, 2014
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Brandon, Ms.
Detector(s) used
Garret Ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Post for Ms. seem few and far between go figure lol.

Anyway I live in Brandon actually the Reservoir area and I am new to the hobby but would love to meet up with others in the area just say the word.

Thanks
 
Good to have you on board. There are a few MDers around, we are just kinda scattered. You are in a good area for all kinds of MDing - Civil War, coin shooting, tons of schools and parks. I would love to find some spots around Raymond and Champion Hill to hunt, trying to work on that. Keep in touch with the forum and let us know what you find.
 
Thanks, glad to be and will do!
 
Im from copiah county!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom