dirttracker
Greenie
Ive been lurking on here on and off for the past year .It's fascinating the stuff that gets unearthed. I have done a bit of detecting a few years back but muck more of a point guy. My grandfather started this addiction when he left me an old pot(believed 1800,s Hepi Tewa) a folsom and about 50 other points and strings of beads he got traveling around on his horse back looking for Jesse James gold or just hunting for food.
I started point hunting in 09 but have collected all kinds of stuff over the years. 20 lb dino doo-doo,points,teeth of all kinds,fossilized bones,chunks of pottery,....im not a big computer genius so I will try to posts some pics in the appropriate places once I figure it out. Thank for a great site,I look forward to learning and seeing new stuff
I started point hunting in 09 but have collected all kinds of stuff over the years. 20 lb dino doo-doo,points,teeth of all kinds,fossilized bones,chunks of pottery,....im not a big computer genius so I will try to posts some pics in the appropriate places once I figure it out. Thank for a great site,I look forward to learning and seeing new stuff
Upvote
0








