Red Earth Sr. Member Joined Jul 29, 2013 Messages 399 Reaction score 328 Golden Thread 0 Jul 30, 2013 #1 Some pieces I've found in the last 60 days Attachments ForumRunner_20130730_102553.webp 31.5 KB · Views: 99 ForumRunner_20130730_102620.webp 46.2 KB · Views: 122 ForumRunner_20130730_102637.webp 14.3 KB · Views: 101 ForumRunner_20130730_102701.webp 11.3 KB · Views: 86 ForumRunner_20130730_102713.webp 18.5 KB · Views: 93 Upvote 0
GatorBoy Gold Member Joined May 28, 2012 Messages 14,812 Reaction score 6,156 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 30, 2013 #2 Nice finds for sure. What's on the piece of paper? Is that two cones
Red Earth Sr. Member Joined Jul 29, 2013 Messages 399 Reaction score 328 Golden Thread 0 Jul 30, 2013 Thread Owner #3 Just coins for size purposes. Nothing special
Red Earth Sr. Member Joined Jul 29, 2013 Messages 399 Reaction score 328 Golden Thread 0 Jul 30, 2013 Thread Owner #4 I'm sorry. I thought you meant coins. Its two hammerstones I believe
Red Earth Sr. Member Joined Jul 29, 2013 Messages 399 Reaction score 328 Golden Thread 0 Jul 30, 2013 Thread Owner #5 Side view Attachments ForumRunner_20130730_142011.webp 16.2 KB · Views: 89
GatorBoy Gold Member Joined May 28, 2012 Messages 14,812 Reaction score 6,156 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 30, 2013 #6 Ahhh.. I see said the blind man. Thanks.. good job digging.