What's new

NEW: Hello from MADISON, WISCONSIN.

Sunkist

Tenderfoot
Joined
Aug 30, 2016
Messages
1
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey everybody,
I'm new to Treasurenet!
Hoping to connect with those in my area!

Thanks,
Sunkist :)
 
Hey everybody,
I'm new to Treasurenet!
Hoping to connect with those in my area!

Thanks,
Sunkist :)

Hi Sunkist from south of Madison about 20 miles. Are you new to metal detecting altogether? If not how long have you been hunting? How often do you go and what types of places do you pick? What types of things are you looking to find? I'm trying to get my son into detecting and we may come up to Madison this weekend,depending....
Tell us some more details...what got you into it,what machine do you use,etc....
 
Welcome to the forum. I was new once, its a scary feeling at first but then you get used to the light. Anyway, I hope you find hunting buddies and really enjoy yourself. Find stuff and share with us. Good Luck and happy hunting
 
Welcome aboard :icon_thumleft:
 
metal_detector.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Wisconsin for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.
 
Welcome from NE Ohio.

Engine
 
Hello and welcome to the forum...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom