What's new

New here!!

BrianDickSmith

Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 31, 2013
Messages
72
Reaction score
32
Golden Thread
0
Location
NEPA
Detector(s) used
Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey guys this is my first MD forum. Just started hunting this year with the 'Garrett 150'. Already getting a better detector this week. I made some great finds already and can honestly say this will be a life long (at least the rest of it) hobby. Only regret is not having started sooner. I haven't looked around to much so this question might be premature but I found a medallion and a potential gold ring with no ID markings. Where can I post pictures of these 2 finds to possibly help answer what they are? Thank you in advance!
-Brian
:headbang::hello2::laughing7::hello:
 
Welcome! You can post here or today's finds for help, take pics of front and back. Hope it is the real deal for ya!
Congrats on your finds.
 
Welcome! I double every word MSbeepbeep states.
Happy New Year and detecting! Peace
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom