New hunter in duh house

karl-mxt

Jan 23, 2007
nevada
Detector(s) used
whites mxt
Hi to all fellow hunters....
I'm a new hunter and would like to say a big hi to you all out there in hunting land,my name is Karl and live in pahrump which is just out side vegas....i own a whites mxt, but Alas have not been out as yet, as I'm new to the USA , coming here to live from the UK....so if any one has any help on where i could hunt in my town or there about id be very gratefull...
happy hunting all...
Karl

TheSleeper

Nov 25, 2006
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE/Excal
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well a double welcome to ya, welcome to the USA and welcome to Tnet, best of luck to ya.

OP
OP
karl-mxt

karl-mxt

Jan 23, 2007
nevada
Detector(s) used
whites mxt
TheSleeper said:
Well a double welcome to ya, welcome to the USA and welcome to Tnet, best of luck to ya.
Thanks mate nice to meet you......hh....

Ronin9868

Jan 2, 2007
South Eastern VA
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-trac, Minelab SE, 12x15 and the 10x12 Butterfly Excel, 12.5 Excel,18.5 Excel
Welcome Karl, Looking forward to seeing all you posts in the near future.

Roy

LJ

Silver Member
Dec 23, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome Karl.....looking forward to seeing your posts and pictures.

OP
OP
karl-mxt

karl-mxt

Jan 23, 2007
nevada
Detector(s) used
whites mxt
Johnny X said:
Welcome my friend!

Hope to see your finds coming soon

xstevenx

Thanks for al the welcomes you guys and dolls...

OP
OP
karl-mxt

karl-mxt

Jan 23, 2007
nevada
Detector(s) used
whites mxt
parker23 said:
welcome to the good ole USA. Hope your new home is as fruitful as it has been for me.
God bless America.
Thanks parker mate...i love the usa just whish id come here sooner...hh...

ghostrider1775

Dec 8, 2006
Phoenix, AZ
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500 GTI/ Grand Master Hunter CX3
Good to meet ya Karl, I have some good info on some Ghost Towns in your neck of woods if your interested. HH

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hiya Karl,

Welcome to TN and the USA. Great to have you here and I'm looking forward to posts/pics of your finds. HH ;D

;) RR

OP
OP
karl-mxt

karl-mxt

Jan 23, 2007
nevada
Detector(s) used
whites mxt
ghostrider1775 said:
Good to meet ya Karl, I have some good info on some Ghost Towns in your neck of woods if your interested. HH
Hi ghost....
May i first offer my thanks on your help on ghost towns in my area.....iv been on the net most days looking for such things and iv found loads to date and many of them being just a hour or two away from me, the thing is none of them so weather or not you can go to them with a detector, and being new to the usa dont know alot of the rules as yet but learning fast lol....so any info you might have regarding useing a detector on them will be realy cool if you can help..
many thanks mate...

OP
OP
karl-mxt

karl-mxt

Jan 23, 2007
nevada
Detector(s) used
whites mxt
River Rat said:
Hiya Karl,

Welcome to TN and the USA. Great to have you here and I'm looking forward to posts/pics of your finds. HH ;D

;) RR
Hi river rat
Thanks for the welcome mate, nice to meet you...and as soon as i find where to go in my area to hunt ill sure will put some pics of finds on here, cant wait to find the first thing even if its a brass button, its just the buzz of being out there ...
karl

Ed-NH

Bronze Member
Feb 4, 2006
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer ll
Hi Karl, welcome to the forum. I look forward to seeing your posts. There is a bunch of great folks here who will help you out ;D

OP
OP
karl-mxt

karl-mxt

Jan 23, 2007
nevada
Detector(s) used
whites mxt
enhh said:
Hi Karl, welcome to the forum. I look forward to seeing your posts. There is a bunch of great folks here who will help you out ;D
Thanks for the welcome enhh...hh....

RON (PA)

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2004
Pittsburgh, Pa
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre & Tiger Shark
Welcome aboard Karl,

Glad to have you with us. This is a great site to learn and make a lot of great friends. Sorry I cannot help with sites to hunt. I'm on the other side of the country in Pennsylvania. We do look forward to pics of your finds.

wolfmanjoe3

Dec 28, 2006
Utah
Detector(s) used
White's DFX
Karl - welcome to the US and best of luck in your TH'ing over here. I recently bought a DFX and have only been out with it a couple of times. Your weather out there will be more conducive to year-round hunting than here in Pennsylvania. We have snow in the forecast amost every day this week...

Good Luck!
Joe

OP
OP
karl-mxt

karl-mxt

Jan 23, 2007
nevada
Detector(s) used
whites mxt
RON (PA) said:
Welcome aboard Karl,

Glad to have you with us. This is a great site to learn and make a lot of great friends. Sorry I cannot help with sites to hunt. I'm on the other side of the country in Pennsylvania. We do look forward to pics of your finds.
Thanks for the welcome ron nice too meet you..

OP
OP
karl-mxt

karl-mxt

Jan 23, 2007
nevada
Detector(s) used
whites mxt
wolfmanjoe3 said:
Karl - welcome to the US and best of luck in your TH'ing over here. I recently bought a DFX and have only been out with it a couple of times. Your weather out there will be more conducive to year-round hunting than here in Pennsylvania. We have snow in the forecast amost every day this week...

Good Luck!
Joe
Hay wolf
Thanks for the welcome mate, and your so right the weather here is very nice all year round ,can be a bit chilly in winter but no snow, and iv only seen rain 5 times in the 2 years iv been here lol..
thanks again

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread