CCW40
Tenderfoot
- Joined
- May 17, 2013
- Messages
- 6
- Reaction score
- 2
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Johnston County, North Carolina
- Detector(s) used
- Whites Spectra V3i
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
Hello Everyone...I moved to NC 9 months ago from Pennsylvania. Where I got started with a very entry level machine (Bounty Hunter) but that is ok because it taught me patience and the basic of hunting. However, I can now say that I just bought my new machine White Spectra V3i. Again, I find myself feeling stupid because this is like going from a Yugo to a Ferrari. I truly love this machine and hopefully looking forward to joining some clubs or hook up with others to hunt.
CCW40
CCW40

Welcome to tnet! Congrats on the V31, good luck in your finds.







