cannonball
Hero Member
- Joined
- Feb 20, 2010
- Messages
- 915
- Reaction score
- 4,783
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- East Coast NJ
- Detector(s) used
- DEUS 11 Fisher F75ltd,TDI Minelab Excailber
- Primary Interest:
- Relic Hunting
OK, entered it in the NJ database, it is the 34th one of that variety in the survey out of almost 1400 reported found and just shy of 1100 ID'd by variety.....
It is a 1787 Maris 56-n variety, Rarity 1 Very Common, however, look closely for other details, they are usually struck over KGIII coppers and a few others, which makes them more interesting to collect due to the undertype.. I only ever found one and cannot see any undertype on mine.OK, entered it in the NJ database, it is the 34th one of that variety in the survey out of almost 1400 reported found and just shy of 1100 ID'd by variety.....
Yes, the names or psuedo forum names are entered with each coin on my Spreadsheet, but never put out in any of the reports I have done. I have to know that data so I do not get repeat inputs which does happen and I have to be vigilant to catch duplicate inputs, especially since I have been doing this survey for such a long time. (Early 2004).
