What's new

New lease finds.

Vonclemen29

Hero Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2013
Messages
518
Reaction score
532
Golden Thread
0
Location
Central mississippi
Detector(s) used
Bounty hunter commando, minelab xterra 505 9", 6" coil, minelab pro pointer.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well just acquired 500 more acres to farm a month ago. I've been busy planting corn, but it rained so I got out on the new place for a look since my guys have disked it up. This is the finds. Too muddy to really look good, but I did score some silver!
 

Attachments

  • 1460671832317.webp
    1460671832317.webp
    84.7 KB · Views: 167
  • 1460671901480.webp
    1460671901480.webp
    51.5 KB · Views: 182
  • 1460671937895.webp
    1460671937895.webp
    66.7 KB · Views: 169
  • 1460671960625.webp
    1460671960625.webp
    55.4 KB · Views: 172
Upvote 6
500 acres could hold a lot of goodies.... good finds and Good luck on your property!!
 
Back, and side of the buckle.
 

Attachments

  • 1460672913682.webp
    1460672913682.webp
    58.2 KB · Views: 158
  • 1460672949234.webp
    1460672949234.webp
    43.4 KB · Views: 152
Yes, it's adjacent to my property now. So it's very convenient to work. Been watching that place for a while now.
 
love the John Deere ... made in the good ole USA ...that buckle looks interesting...
 
cool finds I wonder who the buckle belonged to. Theres a field behind my house I want to hunt but I don't know who owns it.
 
No telling. Last time someone lived there was in the 60s.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom