What's new

NEW long handled BEACH/WATER SAND SCOOP has arrived!..........WOW!

Rich in Central PA

Hero Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
May 28, 2003
Messages
725
Reaction score
418
Golden Thread
0
Location
Shamokin Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
White's Eagle Spectrum
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Greetings my friends and fellow treasurehunters. After doing my homework and searching all the metal detector related forums for IMO THEE' BEST long handled beach/water sand scoop, have decided to go with the NUTTALL ENTERPRISES 48" (overall 55") DIAMOND HEAD LONG HANDLE (FIBERGLASS) STAINLESS STEEL BEACH/WATER SCOOP. It just came yesterday, I'm very impressed. Well made, heavy duty, 14 gauge bucket is 6 1/2" x 12" with half inch holes, and it's a work of art, at only 5 1/2 lbs. Thought I'd share it with you guys. Thanks for looking.......Rich
 

Attachments

  • New Scoop#1.webp
    New Scoop#1.webp
    124.8 KB · Views: 731
  • New Scoop#2.webp
    New Scoop#2.webp
    121.2 KB · Views: 3,615
  • New Scoop#4.webp
    New Scoop#4.webp
    125.6 KB · Views: 1,221
  • New Scoop#5.webp
    New Scoop#5.webp
    87.9 KB · Views: 1,045
  • New Scoop#3.webp
    New Scoop#3.webp
    87.9 KB · Views: 562
Upvote 0
I like it, but it's way too heavy for me....I'm waiting for someone to make a style like that, but lighter weight...

will it ever happen? ..don't know ,but I hope so

Lorraine
 
Nice. Looks like that bad boy will bite into wet sand with ease.
 
What's the price on that?
 
I like it, but it's way too heavy for me....I'm waiting for someone to make a style like that, but lighter weight...

will it ever happen? ..don't know ,but I hope so

Lorraine

I know what you mean! I got the new Stealth and it's a workout!
 
I had one, great rock scoop, but it was too heavy to carry on our sugar sand beaches for me. Nothing wrong with the scoop, just the weight.
 
We all learn from trying.
kinda like life.
a good learning curve -the best.

good luck with your new digger
 
outstanding.gif
Outstanding! The one have is hand held - like the "no bending over" approach!
killingme.gif
 
I have this same scoop let me tell you what to look out for. Where the handle ends up on the top plate there are 2 welds there one to the left of the handle and one to the right. Keep a close eye on those welds. Mine had developed a very small hair line crack there. Look there every time you use it or you could break it beyond repair or hurt yourself. It is a good scoop cuts into sand easy and takes a big big bite. Enjoy your scoop and watch those welds
 
I like mine too, but as others have said its too heavy for the beach. Thanks for the heads up Sandnut. The sharp point is also very destructive in a car if not fastened somehow. I use a heavy plastic shopping bag over the head.
 
Good that you love it. Actually I wouldn't have one. I'd miss too many targets. Mine is flat across the bottom so I usually recover the target with the first scoop. Good luck with it.
 
I love my Sunspot scoop. That looks good except for the open space where the handle meets the scoop. No support to make it last. Kind of worries me.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom