What's new

New member and new find

Little buddy

Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 25, 2018
Messages
25
Reaction score
81
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
First off let me say hello and merry Christmas to you all. Also would like to share my new find and would welcome any info you guys may have on identifying it. I found it in my front yard in upstate ny. Thanks from the new guy.
 

Attachments

  • 20181225_182942_001.webp
    20181225_182942_001.webp
    224.9 KB · Views: 141
  • 20181225_182902_001.webp
    20181225_182902_001.webp
    274.9 KB · Views: 113
  • 20181225_182848.webp
    20181225_182848.webp
    239.2 KB · Views: 119
Welcome to the forum from Niagara Falls and congrats on the find.
 
Upvote 0
Looks like you’ve got yourself a civil war bullet. Welcome and Merry Christmas!
 
Upvote 0
CW era is possible....
 
Upvote 0
Welcome to the forum and nice finds! :occasion14:
 
Upvote 0
It looks like a quarter to me it's worth 25 cents
 
Upvote 0
Welcome LB. I would agree...Civil War era bullet. I have found several out here in Mass. Keep the posts coming.
 
Upvote 0
tn_md.gif
1st - I noticed this was your very first post - so, Welcome Aboard Little Buddy! Take a look at Forum: New York for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

teacher.gif
2nd - - I pulled this from another TN thread...


tn_moved_over.gif
3rd - I moved ya from TODAY'S FINDS! over to WHAT IS IT? for more exposure.
 
Upvote 0
Looks like an Enfield to me. Is there anything in the base? Can you post a clear picture looking into the base? Also, accurate measurements would help get it correctly identified.
 
Upvote 0
Welcome Little Buddy nice find!

You've had your first immersion into TNet culture. The praise, the help, the advise and just a bit of good natured sarcasm! It's all good all the time. Would like to see some better pics and measurements.

Best wishes!
 
Upvote 0
Welcome to Tnet from Mississippi.
 
Upvote 0
Welcome Little Buddy.

How about getting us a diameter on that bullet. Hint: CW bullets like that should be .58 caliber (.58").

Congrats.
 
Upvote 0
Nice keep hitting that area looks good
 
Upvote 0
Welcome from Mi. Tommy
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom