A arubagal Tenderfoot Joined Apr 12, 2021 Messages 1 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 12, 2021 Thread Owner #1 Good Day, I am hoping to get some help to identify the maker of this vase. The stamp on the bottom is unrecognizable and totally worn out. Any help would be very appreciated. Thank you! Attachments vase.webp 48.7 KB · Views: 151
Good Day, I am hoping to get some help to identify the maker of this vase. The stamp on the bottom is unrecognizable and totally worn out. Any help would be very appreciated. Thank you!
Bridge End Farm Gold Member Joined Dec 2, 2006 Messages 5,352 Reaction score 200 Golden Thread 0 Location Florida Detector(s) used Library Apr 12, 2021 #2 I don't know anything about it sorry, but it is a pretty vase and welcome to the site
angelito1 Bronze Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 3, 2016 Messages 1,936 Reaction score 1,998 Golden Thread 0 Location FLA Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 12, 2021 #3 Welcome to Tnet .. .. .. .. .. .. .. ... ... ... ... .. .. .. .
billb Gold Member Joined Sep 23, 2010 Messages 5,904 Reaction score 14,176 Golden Thread 1 Location New York 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Excalibur2,,silver sabre Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 12, 2021 #4 A Beautiful Vase Indeed,,I don’t have any knowledge on it but Welcome Aboard Here and Best of Luck