J JdMac Tenderfoot Joined Apr 3, 2011 Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Apr 3, 2011 Thread Owner #1 Greetings All, I am waiting patiently for my first MD!! I got a F2 arriving tomorrow! I am so excited and can't wait to see what Ohio has to offer up.
Greetings All, I am waiting patiently for my first MD!! I got a F2 arriving tomorrow! I am so excited and can't wait to see what Ohio has to offer up.
River Rat Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jan 6, 2006 Messages 20,871 Reaction score 2,539 Golden Thread 0 Location SE Louisiana Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 5, 2011 #2 JdMac Attachments th_smiley-welcome-train.gif 60.6 KB · Views: 119
DigginThePast Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 31, 2008 Messages 10,709 Reaction score 89 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 7, 2011 #3 Welcome to T-Net JdMac.
micprec Jr. Member Joined Mar 7, 2011 Messages 38 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 Location Michigan Detector(s) used Garrett ATPro Apr 11, 2011 #4 Welcome neighbor, im a newbie this year also,right across thr border from you in fort wayne.
desert dog Hero Member Joined Oct 27, 2009 Messages 889 Reaction score 8 Golden Thread 0 Location kingman az Detector(s) used new coinmaster Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 16, 2011 #5 welcome to tnet