Tnrelicman
Sr. Member
- #1
Thread Owner
Hello everyone, Just wanted to take a second to say Hi and intruduce myself, My name is Guy, I'm from East Tn, I have been Hunting for about a year now, 4-H Mike suggested me to this forum, and also just sold me my Etrac, being an MXT user I'm still adjusting.
So in short, any Etrac tips would be great, and look forward to some good post from some good people.
Guy Lambert
So in short, any Etrac tips would be great, and look forward to some good post from some good people.
Guy Lambert
Guy
? When you already had a MXT

Hello I'm new, I got hook on the treasure movies so I came to this site looking for info on anything to do with treasure my name is Rebecca 25 years and hope to found some info on anything with Treasure ect.... 







