New Member Here :) New Pic

i was in calif last year, and the ladies at the local breast cancer group had pink and grey camies for sale...
cool urban camo.

I like the different colored cammies they have they are kinda cute, but, when I am detecting I want regular for the pants. The shirt can be anything! :icon_sunny:

LBaL, sorry I missed your mug shot. :-[ Since you've been on a while, I'll say glad you're here! :thumbsup:

pippinwhitepaws said:
i was in calif last year, and the ladies at the local breast cancer group had pink and grey camies for sale...
cool urban camo.

They call it Gucciflage. :wink:

Thanks Stoney :)

Too bad I never learned to sew, I could go to the sporting goods store and buy camo material by the bail and make some pretty spiffy designs! I really like that wedding dress that was posted in Molly's Mug Shot.........

Kathy

pippinwhitepaws said:
cool urban camo.

Yeah, I like the pink and grey and the lavender and grey too. They were for a very good cause as well, I bet they sold alot.

Mental Granny said:
I like the different colored cammies they have they are kinda cute, but, when I am detecting I want regular for the pants. The shirt can be anything! :icon_sunny:

I have another pair I like to wear that has lotsa pockets to put all of my finds in. Keep all those pulltabs in one pocket to take home to save for te Ronald McDonald House!

Found this thought you might think it was funny..

Attachments

• 2657009847_069744e56b.jpg
    2657009847_069744e56b.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 2,408
Mental Granny said:
Found this thought you might think it was funny..

That's pretty hot. wait until the wife (Luck be a Lady) see's I wrote that! :o

Glad to see a down to earth lady!
How often do you get to Wisconsin?
I got one of those bright orange stocking hats for Xmas and said what do you want me to do with this :icon_scratch:
My daughter in law to be said; It is so they won't shoot at you while you are out prospecting.
I told her not to worry that I shoot back.

Bumpstick said:
Glad to see a down to earth lady!
How often do you get to Wisconsin?
I got one of those bright orange stocking hats for Xmas and said what do you want me to do with this :icon_scratch:
My daughter in law to be said; It is so they won't shoot at you while you are out prospecting.
I told her not to worry that I shoot back.

Hey there Bumpstick, thanks for your post! I will be going back to WI at the beginning of April to stay for the summer months, was born and raised there. Next winter I think it'll be back to AZ.

Good attitude on the orange hat, LOL

Kathy

longsocks (socks) said:
Welcome Aboard have lots of fun ..HH

Hello there fellow Wisconsonite, thanks for your post! How's the weather up nort today? Sunny :icon_sunny: and in the 70's down here in AL today.......can't wait to get back up there this spring to do some detecting!

Kathy

Seen this tread Several Times always forgot to Respond.

Sweet Mug Shot !

Thank you for your Posts !

Jeff

We just now stumbled on to your mug shot, LBAL. We got a lot of mines up here but most of them have locked gates on them, to keep fools like me from wandering in I guess. The ones that are open I just don't have the nerve to go in very far. Ya'll take care, Chippewa, and keep us posted. BTW, my great grandpa was born in Madison Co., Alabama, but moved up into Indian Territory when he was pretty young. Later.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back