What's new

New Member Introduction and Some Stats...

$ilver$urfer

Bronze Member
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
1,148
Reaction score
19
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello All,

I'm fairly new to CRH (started in June) and have found my new favorite hobby! I have been reading up on the forum for quite a few weeks now and have been learning quite a lot - thank you all for sharing your knowledge and experiences! I am a 30 year old male from New York and I work as an IT support technician.

Some stats:

32 boxes searched produced:

74 - 40%s
11 - 90%s
3 - Bens

Most silver in a box: 24 (22 - 40%s & 2 - 90%s) :hello:
Skunks: 15/32 :o

!HH! :hello2:

$ilver$urfer
 
Upvote 0
Hello and welcome $ilver $earcher! looks like you have the fever now to huh? welcome to madness! and HH!

Chuck.
 
Welcome aboard! You will find lots of helpful info here.

Good Luck & HSH,

apush :read2:
 
Is that all in one order or is that over a few months? If it's just one order, just you're not in my necks of the woods. Welcome. ;D
 
SFBayArea said:
Is that all in one order or is that over a few months? If it's just one order, just you're not in my necks of the woods. Welcome. ;D

Hi SFBayArea,

No way...well, in my wildest dreams yes I would love to order and search that many boxes in one sitting but those 32 boxes were over the course of almost three months. I was only getting one box a week for the first month or so, then I went up to 4 per week for about a month and just recently I upped it to 6 per week from 4 banks (2 a week from 2 banks and 1 a week from 2 different banks) and I don't think I can logistically handle any more boxes at this time.

HH :icon_thumleft:

$ilver$urfer
 
Those numbers are not bad at all. Welcome to the fun and games.

Golden Silver
 
Welcome aboard!
 
quiksilver said:
what part of NY , im from westchester

Hi quicksilver,

I am from the western NY area (Rochester-Buffalo) - ever been up here? It's too cold and snowy in the winter, too wet and soggy in the spring and too hot and humid during the summer!!! The fall is the best season around here and I love it -- I have hoping to have an awesome fall CRH season as well! :hello:

Best,

$ilver$urfer
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom