lisam72
Tenderfoot
- Joined
- Apr 6, 2022
- Messages
- 9
- Reaction score
- 16
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Oregon coast
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Hello,
I am a new member looking for someone that could possibly tell me what type of wood this is. It is a Thomas Kinkade 59" round dining table. It was bought at one of Kinkade's furniture gallery's about 30 years ago. The only marking I see on it i the Kinkade logo and a couple numbers in the middle I will post pics. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Lisa
I am a new member looking for someone that could possibly tell me what type of wood this is. It is a Thomas Kinkade 59" round dining table. It was bought at one of Kinkade's furniture gallery's about 30 years ago. The only marking I see on it i the Kinkade logo and a couple numbers in the middle I will post pics. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Lisa








