What's new

New Member

DeltaArk

Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2011
Messages
39
Reaction score
30
Golden Thread
0
Location
Fort Smith Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Nox 600 / Nokota Simplex / Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi everyone. I have followed this site for about a year and it's great to know so many people M D. I bought a Delta 4000 about a year ago and have more than paid for it in coins and rings. The best so far is a gold ring with opal stones appraised at $300.00 Had it repaired and it's a present for my wife. Hope to post pictures in the future.
 
Welcome from across the pond :hello:
 
Welcome aboard. Now show us the goodies :wave:
 
Welcome aboard. Good job getting your detector paid off that fast. I think I'm close... but I expect bigger and better this summer. Finally bought myself a pinpointer... so that should speed things up.

More digging, more recoveries!
 
:icon_thumleft: You already know the # 1 Rule to Metal Detecting Freedom for Married TH'ers ...Keep the Mrs. Happy !!! Welcome Delta Ark and Have Fun here on TNet :headbang: daWg
 
Welcome to T-Net DeltaArk. :icon_thumright:



The opal ring sounds like a very nice find. You need to know, we love pictures. ;D ;D
 
bigwelcome.gif​
 

Attachments

  • bigwelcome.gif
    bigwelcome.gif
    24.7 KB · Views: 70

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom