What's new

New Member

jasgriffin

Tenderfoot
Joined
Mar 3, 2014
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm a new member to the club, but I use to treasure hunt many years ago. Then I used a bounty hunter, now on to knock the rust off, I like to get an opinion about what treasure hunters are using now. I am generally looking for almost anything that I can find. Price is a concern, but. I'd like something more than just for a beginner. jas
 
Welcome from White Plains, New York! I hope this helps a little:
 
Welcome Grif, I suggest you do your research and educate yourself on the newest and greatest and decide from there. My research led me to the AT Pro and I have never looked back. Good luck in your search.
 
I'm a new member to the club, but I use to treasure hunt many years ago. Then I used a bounty hunter, now on to knock the rust off, I like to get an opinion about what treasure hunters are using now. I am generally looking for almost anything that I can find. Price is a concern, but. I'd like something more than just for a beginner. jas

Welcome. Before you buy, take a look at the Fisher F2. It's a fine little machine, and one of the best going for the price. I've owned two and would buy another as a loaner here if I could get anyone to ship the darn thing down this way!
 
Hi jasgriffin; Welcome from Boston. Suggestion: Fisher F75. Great machine for the buck ok. Best Wishes.
 
Welcome from BC Canada Jasgriffin. You sure came to right place for advice! These people are fanatics about MD'ing, and a veritable Fort Knox of info.
Have fun!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom