jhoff310

Jun 23, 2007
hey everybody just dropping in to say Hi. I'm Jeff from Ohio. I have been scrapping for over 3 years. I manage to find enough crap to go to the scrapyard weekly sometimes more. I went this past saturday and made $118.50, then went in yesterday and made another $72.50. Last week was a great week for me I made 437.68 1300# of iron and the rest was brass copper stainless, and cast alum.

Hoff out

whitesid

Bronze Member
Aug 7, 2006
earth
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thats a lot of scrap. :o

where you get it all? dumpsterdiving?

OP
OP
J

jhoff310

Jun 23, 2007
I do some curbcrawling and dumpster diving. I also have my own hauling business that i run after I get off work. I have a company here in town that gives me the big "Commerical Cappucino/ Expresso machines. Loaded with brass copper and stainless. I have made some great contacts and have some other businesses that will only give their scrap metal to me ;D . The most I have ever made in 1 trip was$1,036.87 I had a truck load of copper pipe, copper plate, alum siding, and brass radiators

Hoff out

pepperpump

Feb 27, 2005
Manassas Park, VA
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
I think I need to hook up with you scrapping Hoff ;D Unreal, the most I ever got was around 300 in one haul but that was years ago. Way to go!
Pepperpump :o :o :o

Rumblebelly

Jan 20, 2007
Detector(s) used
(RS)Discovery 2000, white's bullseye, NEW DFX!!!
Jeff,

welcome to tnet! You should have some fun here. Next time you go would you be so kind as to post the per pound prices for your hauls. I as well as others are always curious to know what other parts of the country are paying.

thanx,
Rumblebelly

TJ2662

Jul 3, 2007
;D HEY Jeff,

I was thinking of you when I found this thread, glad to see you are already here.

Jhoff is truly a scrap god, his advice, helped motivate me greatly when I got going at this full throttle last spring.

TJ :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread