Cheesecake Hunk
Full Member
- Joined
- Feb 18, 2008
- Messages
- 140
- Reaction score
- 1
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- SE Louisiana
- Detector(s) used
- Bounty Hunter Land Ranger, MineLab SE pro
- #1
Thread Owner
Hi all
I am new to MDing and new to Tnet. I have wanted to do this for a long time. I have looked at so many of the postings that the members have left and it looks like this is the place to be. RiverRat is a walking info. center (I love all the stories of La.). I just hope that I can get good at it, so far nothing but junk. But just trying to learn the machine, so it's a little slow going. I am from the Gonzales area. Keep putting up the info. for us newbies. CC Hunk..
I am new to MDing and new to Tnet. I have wanted to do this for a long time. I have looked at so many of the postings that the members have left and it looks like this is the place to be. RiverRat is a walking info. center (I love all the stories of La.). I just hope that I can get good at it, so far nothing but junk. But just trying to learn the machine, so it's a little slow going. I am from the Gonzales area. Keep putting up the info. for us newbies. CC Hunk..


Just hang in there and learn your machine and the finds will start to come !! Feel free to ask questions and remember there's no dumb questions ! We were all new at one time !!
RR







