New Metal Detector

OP
OP
J Dubs

J Dubs

Aug 12, 2006
IOWA
Yeah I've read a lot about that one, is $300 or on sale at radioshack?

Spitfire Reddie

Bronze Member
Jul 29, 2006
NC
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2
its at a reduced price some have got it for 99.00 ! There a thread on here somewhere with a code you need to give to radioshack for the reduced price.

W

wes1945

There are some around, I ordered one monday, got it wednesday. Did no more than air test and was so impressed what I got for the money, ordered another one yesterday. Have no idea how it will work in hard ground and dry beach, but air test is right on. One of the Radio Shack dealers told me only the company owned stores are selling them for $99, the individually owned stores are still getting $299. My suggestion would be the larger towns. Wes

OP
OP
J Dubs

J Dubs

Aug 12, 2006
IOWA
Thanks a lot guys, I just called them with the model number and he said it was $99.99 and he's holding the last one for me.

Thanks,
J Dubs

OP
OP
J Dubs

J Dubs

Aug 12, 2006
IOWA
I went out and tested it in my backyard for about five minutes. I waved a penny, nickel, dime, quarter and some other coins infront of it and it was right on everytime. In my yard I found a penny and a washer. Everything else is gone because I picked my yard clean with my old detector long ago. My mom said she had some coins I could test it with, and she brought down four silver dollars. Three in the 1920's and one was 1885, with an "O" for New Orleans mint. I was surprised I didnt even know she had them. So the 3300 is working great and I'm sure I'll love, tell you when I find the treasure.
Thanks,
J Dubs

Mighty AP

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2006
Livin' in a tar-paper shack in the woods of Easter
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70, Whites QXT, Garrett Pro-Pointer, "Mighty" Diggin' Tool
Jdubs, if you hunted your yard long ago with an inferior machine you might be surprised whats left. Turn your sensitivity up a notch & do a quick walk through. Id be willing to bet you'll find stuff left behind!

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mighty AP said:
Jdubs, if you hunted your yard long ago with an inferior machine you might be surprised whats left. Turn your sensitivity up a notch & do a quick walk through. Id be willing to bet you'll find stuff left behind!
Ditto-i've been diggin junk out of my yard for a few years now, when i'm bored.I'm still hitting targets and I have a small yard.Good luck and welcome to tnet!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions